Free Assesment Form

Relocating with Employer

If you have been working in an organization who wants to operate its business in New Zealand, you can apply for residence under Employees of Relocating Businesses Category.

Disclaimer – Visas Avenue does not provide any guidance or assistance on NZ Employment/Work Visa. This page is only for information purpose. Visas Avenue provide documentation assistance related to the different government programs.

Initially you will be granted a temporary work visa for two years and once the entire business relocates and meets the trading requirement of the country you will be granted residence in New Zealand.


  • You must be employee of the relocating business.
  • You are not eligible for any other resident categories.
  • You must hold good health and character requirement.
  • You must hold the passport with a validity period of at least three months past the date you are supposed to leave the country.
  • You must be genuinely interested to work in New Zealand.
  • You, your partner and children above 16 years must meet the English level skills demonstrated by either IELTS 4 bands or other approved means. You can also pre purchase ESOL tuition.


  • 1. Band A New Zealand (GST inclusive)-930 NZ$.
  • 2. Band B Australia-930 NZ$
  • 3. Band C Rest of the world-1600 NZ$.

Free Assessment Visa Assessment Form

    Please fill in the fields below .

  • SEND
Call Now Button