free assessment
Canadian Fedreal Skilled Points Calculator Canadian CRS Calculator for Skilled Immigration Australia PR Points Calculator for Skilled Migration Visa
Callback Request
Quick Inquiry

Fill in the form below to receive a call back from the expert

Please enter Name
Please enter Email
Please select Country
Please select Country
ISD Code
Please enter Mobile No.

Fill in the below form to share your feedback or query

Please enter Name
Please enter Email
Please enter Mobile No.
Please type Message

USA F1/M1 Visa - Study in USA

F1/M Visa is for the international students who want to study full-time at an accredited high school, college, university, or other academic institution. Students who want to study short term English courses can also apply for F1 visa.

Disclaimer – Visas Avenue does not provide any guidance or assistance on USA employment/work visa. This page is only for information purpose. Visa Avenue provide documentation assistance related to the different government program

Selection of course and the type of school you want to attend determine whether you need to apply for F1 or M1.
To enter the United States to attend you need the following visa category:

F Visa
• University or college
• High School
• Private elementary school
• Seminary
• Conservatory
• Another academic institution, including a language training program

For M Visa

Vocational or other recognized non-academic institution, other than a language training program

To be eligible to apply as student visa aspirant must:-

  1. 1) Be enrolled in a fulltime academic or language education program at an approved school or academic institution in the US.
  2. Have good health and moral conduct.
  3. Have sufficient funds to support themselves and accompanying family members during their stay in US.
  4. Demonstrate the Visa Officer ties in their home country and thereby their intention to return after the completion of their study.

F1/M1 visa allows you to stay in USA for the duration of their course.F1/M1 visa also entitles you to be engaged in limited authorized employment while in the US subject to certain restrictions.
Spouse and dependent unmarried children less than 21 years of age can join the primary applicant on F2 visa.F2 visa does not allow then to study or work in USA without having an appropriate study or work visa, however the kids are entitled to attend primary and secondary school in the US.

Government Fees and Processing Times

  • Application Fee US$200/US$160
  • Partner Application Fee US$160
  • Dependents Application Fee US$160
  • SEVIS FEE US$200 and above.
  • Processing Time 2-12 days

Note:- Visas Avenue does not deal in any job or job assistance services.

What Our
Customers Say?

Visas Avenue is one of the rare business organizations, which rely heavily on word-of-mouth publicity from clients. Our clients are our primary advertisers. It is also evident from a significant number of positive client reviews and feedback we receive every day

Get in Touch

Just Drop us a line. We will be glad to answer your enquiries

Please enter Name
Please enter Name
Please enter Email
Please Select Country
Please Select Country
ISD Code
Please enter Contact No.

Our Media Mentors