Free Assesment Form

Parents Retirement Category Visa

If you are a parent of New Zealand citizen or permanent resident you can stay with them under Parent Retirement Category.

Disclaimer – Visas Avenue does not provide any guidance or assistance on NZ Employment/Work Visa. This page is only for information purpose. Visas Avenue provide documentation assistance related to the different government programs.


  • You must be sponsored an adult child who is a New Zealand permanent resident or citizen.
  • You must not have any dependent child.
  • You must have sufficient balance to survive in New Zealand and acceptable investment and settlement funds and/or assets.


  • 1. Band A New Zealand (GST inclusive)-3200 NZ$.
  • 2. Band B Australia-32000 NZ$
  • 3. Band C Rest of the world-3200 NZ$.

Free Assessment Visa Assessment Form

    Please fill in the fields below .

  • SEND