Registration No: R508662
Work and Holiday Visa Australia is a program that allows young people between the age group of 18-30 years to spend the extended holiday in Australia, supplemented by temporary employment. This arrangement boosts the exchange of heritage and the binds between diverse nations of the world.
Countries participating in the scheme:-
Argentina, Bangladesh, Chile, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey, the USA and Uruguay.
To be able to apply for a work and Holiday Visa Applicant should-
1) Be aged between 18 and 30 years of age at the time of visa lodgement.
2) Hold the passport of the nationalities mentioned above.
3) Hold tertiary qualification, have completed, or have been approved to undertake three years of undergraduate courses.
Tertiary qualification includes:-
4) Meet functional level requirements of English
5) Have a Letter of Support from the government of the home country except for US nationals.
6) Outside Australia at the time of visa application and grant.
7) Not have previously entered Australia on either working holiday (subclass 417) or work and holiday visa (subclass 462)
8) Apply not more than 12 months before the visit
9) Not have any dependents to travel.
10) Comply with the health and character requirements
11) Have access to sufficient funds (equivalent to 5000 AUD) to support yourself initially
12) Have sufficient health insurance cover for your tenure of stay.
13) Obey Australian value statement
Work and Holiday Visa -Australia
Find below the visa fees for Work & Holiday Visa (Subclass 462- first):
|462 Work and Holiday - Initial||1||485.00|
Note: The visa fees given above is subject to change and revision periodically. Hence, you may contact Visas Avenue, an immigration expert, to clarify the latest/updated visa fees.
Visas Avenue is a leading immigration consultancy firm that guides you with the relevant visa category’s formal documentation. Visas Avenue is a private limited consultation firm and is not associated with any government authority.
Note:- Visas Avenue does not deal in any job or job assistance services.
Visas Avenue is one of the rare business organizations, which rely heavily on word-of-mouth publicity from clients. Our clients are our primary advertisers. It is also evident from a significant number of positive client reviews and feedback we receive every day
A Million Zillion Thanks to Visas Avenue Team. You guys have turned my dreams into reality. Special Thanks to Prince Setia, Mrigya...
Good experiance. Helped me with Canada PR. Special thanks to Anjali, Vagisha & Akanksha....
We have recently obtained the Australian PR, and the application for the same was filed through *Visas Avenue*. It is, thus, with ...
They are Very Very professional and thorough with their approach. With the kind of system they have their documentation process ca...
I would highly recommend Visa Avenue for its great customer service and the support which one receives throughout the application ...
Visas Avenue, what a professional company they are, who value their clients. Mrigya Shah and Arpita Saha were always there to guid...
The team is well equipped and trained with the procedures for migration / immigration. I have been helped and guided at every step...
I am very greatful and thankful to Jyoti Singh, Shubham Jain, Shabbir Memon. You guys kept me motivated throughout my process and ...
Having spoken to a couple of agents and not being impressed with their responses and constant demand to urgently make a payment to...
I am highly thankful to you and your team for helping me out in getting my PR. Your team is well versed with the process knowledge...
My name is Sharad n on 18th Dec, 15 i finally got my PR for Australia. All thanks to brilliant n approachable staff at VisasAvenue...
Thumbs up for team visas avenue. Excellent support staff with in depth knowledge. "RIGHT PEOPLE WITH PERFECT APPROACH" A speci...
Just Drop us a line. We will be glad to answer your enquiries