Work and Holiday Visa Australia is a program that allows young people between the age group of 18-30 years to spend the extended holiday in Australia, supplemented by temporary employment. This arrangement boosts the exchange of heritage and the binds between diverse nations of the world.
Countries participating in the scheme:-
Argentina, Bangladesh, Chile, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey, the USA and Uruguay.
To be able to apply for a work and Holiday Visa Applicant should-
1) Be aged between 18 and 30 years of age at the time of visa lodgement.
2) Hold the passport of the nationalities mentioned above.
3) Hold tertiary qualification, have completed, or have been approved to undertake three years of undergraduate courses.
Tertiary qualification includes:-
4) Meet functional level requirements of English
5) Have a Letter of Support from the government of the home country except for US nationals.
6) Outside Australia at the time of visa application and grant.
7) Not have previously entered Australia on either working holiday (subclass 417) or work and holiday visa (subclass 462)
8) Apply not more than 12 months before the visit
9) Not have any dependents to travel.
10) Comply with the health and character requirements
11) Have access to sufficient funds (equivalent to 5000 AUD) to support yourself initially
12) Have sufficient health insurance cover for your tenure of stay.
13) Obey Australian value statement
Work and Holiday Visa -Australia
Find below the visa fees for Work & Holiday Visa (Subclass 462- first):
|462 Work and Holiday – Initial||1||485.00|
Note: The visa fees given above is subject to change and revision periodically. Hence, you may contact Visas Avenue, an immigration expert, to clarify the latest/updated visa fees.
Visas Avenue is a leading immigration consultancy firm that guides you with the relevant visa category’s formal documentation. Visas Avenue is a private limited consultation firm and is not associated with any government authority.
Note:- Visas Avenue does not deal in any job or job assistance services.
We applied for our PR through Visas Avenue and the whole process went extremely smoothly. Our case was handled by Praveen and Shaad, both of them were very proactive, gave us ample time, cleared all our stupid questions how many ever times we asked. They are dedicated and understand our requirements and work towards that. They are knowledgeable as well and it was really nice Read More...
The service was excellent. Vishal Viegas from the Mumbai office gave a realistic view of what to expect unlike others who tell that you will be offered a job alongwith PR visa. They were open to feedbacks especially Rajeshwari from the Hyderabad office who handled my case. Rajeshwari was always available on her mobile and landline to assist us whenever we needed and respond to Read More...
I am very greatful and thankful to Jyoti Singh, Shubham Jain, Shabbir Memon. You guys kept me motivated throughout my process and gave me all details about documents required. Shabbir helped me with IELTS materials as well. Shubham got my application filed with all documents of taxes, sal slips , affidavit etc . Jyoti was constantly in touch even during lockdown and never let me Read More...
Had a very prompt and professional service. Helped me a lot keeping track of the status of my visa. Thanks to Debsamita Ma'am that i received my visa approval against all odds.
It was a great journey throughout the my process of study visa application processing. I got my college invitation in a week. Team was professional and cooperative to us since beginning. My visa decision took more than normal due to covid pandemic.However, It was worth waiting. In the end i want to thanks the entire team of canada study visa specially Debasmita and Nisha for Read More...
Thanks a lot for everything. We are doing great and settled in Vancouver now. I have recommended Visas Avenue to at least 50 people till now. It was indeed a great experience from the beginning till the time we received our PR. Thanks for everything. You and Arpita Rock!