Registration No: R505662
Work and Holiday Visa Australia is a program that allows young people between the age group of 18-30 years to spend the extended holiday in Australia, supplemented by temporary employment. This arrangement boosts the exchange of heritage and the binds between diverse nations of the world.
Countries participating in the scheme:-
Argentina, Bangladesh, Chile, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey, the USA and Uruguay.
To be able to apply for a work and Holiday Visa Applicant should-
1) Be aged between 18 and 30 years of age at the time of visa lodgement.
2) Hold the passport of the nationalities mentioned above.
3) Hold tertiary qualification, have completed, or have been approved to undertake three years of undergraduate courses.
Tertiary qualification includes:-
4) Meet functional level requirements of English
5) Have a Letter of Support from the government of the home country except for US nationals.
6) Outside Australia at the time of visa application and grant.
7) Not have previously entered Australia on either working holiday (subclass 417) or work and holiday visa (subclass 462)
8) Apply not more than 12 months before the visit
9) Not have any dependents to travel.
10) Comply with the health and character requirements
11) Have access to sufficient funds (equivalent to 5000 AUD) to support yourself initially
12) Have sufficient health insurance cover for your tenure of stay.
13) Obey Australian value statement
Work and Holiday Visa -Australia
Find below the visa fees for Work & Holiday Visa (Subclass 462- first):
|462 Work and Holiday - Initial||1||485.00|
Note: The visa fees given above is subject to change and revision periodically. Hence, you may contact Visas Avenue, an immigration expert, to clarify the latest/updated visa fees.
Visas Avenue is a leading immigration consultancy firm that guides you with the relevant visa category’s formal documentation. Visas Avenue is a private limited consultation firm and is not associated with any government authority.
Note:- Visas Avenue does not deal in any job or job assistance services.
Visas Avenue is one of the rare business organizations, which rely heavily on word-of-mouth publicity from clients. Our clients are our primary advertisers. It is also evident from a significant number of positive client reviews and feedback we receive every day
Thanks for taking care of my case Shivangi ! I am delighted that we have completed a big mile stone by submitting the application ...
I was a bit dubious about any consultancy when I was Looking for a suitable one regarding my Australian PR. When I came across Vis...
I had an excellent and satisfying experience with visas avenue. My case was handled by Ruchika Sharma. She is very thorough and di...
At the outset, would like to thank Visas Avenue for standing by the commitment to see through the whole Canada immigration process...
I thank all the Visas Avenue team for their commitment and dedication in handling the process smoothly. I personally thank "Shivan...
Visas Avenue have given really good services for my PR process. They are easily approachable and will respond to all your queries ...
It was a great journey throughout the my process of study visa application processing. I got my college invitation in a week. Team...
Visas Avenue, is the right place to go to for Canada Immigration process. I gave in my Express Entry application on Sep 6th 18 & g...
I had a great experience with Visas Avenue. Right from the initial engagement, Sales team (Resham Agarwal) was nothing but transpa...
Visas avenue has done a brilliant job in the processing of my application. The domain knowledge, experience and learning the key c...
The service was excellent. Vishal Viegas from the Mumbai office gave a realistic view of what to expect unlike others who tell tha...
Jasmeet & Archana was very helpful in assisting me and my wife in getting PR for Canada. They explained the step by step process a...
Just Drop us a line. We will be glad to answer your enquiries