Free Assesment Form

Visiting as an entertainer

Entertainment Visitor Visa

This visa allows the individual who are outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland to visit UK to perform or audition in the UK as an entertainer,

Disclaimer – Visas Avenue does not provide any guidance or assistance on UK employment/work visa. This page is only for information purpose. Visas Avenue provide documentation assistance related to the different government program


  • You must be coming to UK to take part in the music competition as a professional entertainer; or internationally recognized person taking part in broadcasts or public appearances, provided you are not being paid or taking part in an audition, provided this is not in front of an audience or an amateur entertainer coming for a specific engagement as an individual performer or a professional entertainer taking part in a charity concert or show, provided the organizers are not making a profit and you are receiving no fee and other similar activities.
  • You are above 18 years of age.
  • You intend to visit UK for no more than 6 months.
  • You intend to leave UK once the visa gets expire or going to get expired.
  • You must have sufficient funds to support yourself and accompanying members.
  • You are not in transit to a country outside the ‘Common Travel Area.
  • You must show that you will not get involved into activities such as live in the UK for extended periods through frequent or successive visits, take paid or unpaid employment, produce goods or provide services, including the selling of goods or services directly to members of the public, study, marry or register a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership, carry out the activities of a business visitor, a sports visitor or an entertainer visitor; or receive private medical treatment.

If you are below 18 you must apply for Child visitor.


Free Assessment Visa Assessment Form

    Please fill in the fields below .

  • SEND