free assessment
Canadian Fedreal Skilled Points Calculator Canadian CRS Calculator for Skilled Immigration Australia PR Points Calculator for Skilled Migration Visa
Callback Request
Quick Inquiry

Fill in the form below to receive a call back from the expert

Please enter Name
Please enter Email
Please enter Mobile No.
Please select Country
Please select Country

Fill in the below form to share your feedback or query

Please enter Name
Please enter Email
Please enter Mobile No.
Please type Message

Canada Start-Up Visa

The Start-up visa is a business program designed by the Government of Canada to allow immigrant entrepreneurs to set up a business in the country with experienced private sector organizations with expertise in working with start-ups. This visa helps you to get a business idea funded and migrate to Canada permanently.

Canada’s Start-up Visa Program targets immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and capability to establish a business in Canada that:

  • are innovative or ground-breaking
  • can create jobs for the locals
  • can compete on a global level

Eligibility for Applying

To be eligible for the Start-up Visa Program, you need to:

  • have a qualifying business,
  • get a letter of support from a designated organization (i.e. a business group that has been approved to invest in or support possible start-ups)
  • meet the language requirements, i.e. Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 in either English or French in all of these four areas:
  • speaking
  • reading
  • listening
  • writing
  • bring enough funds to settle

Fund Requirement varies with the size of the family.

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, kids or some other family members to stay with you in Canada.

Processing time

The processing time for this visa is 12 to 16 months, including the time you require to provide your biometrics.

To be eligible to sponsor your spouse you should be-

  1. A Canadian citizen or permanent resident
  2. Above 18 years of age
  3. Should have sufficient funds to support your family and agree in writing to support your spouse at least for three years after they receive permanent residency status and ten years for the dependent child or until they turn 25.

If you want to apply for a Canadian PR visa, study visa, visit visa, family-sponsored visa, etc., you may get in touch with Visas Avenue immigration expert for trusted immigration assistance and support. To start your immigration process with the VA team, you may call the expert on Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777 or you can drop us an e-mail at

What Our
Customers Say?

Visas Avenue is one of the rare business organizations, which rely heavily on word-of-mouth publicity from clients. Our clients are our primary advertisers. It is also evident from a significant number of positive client reviews and feedback we receive every day

Get in Touch

Just Drop us a line. We will be glad to answer your enquiries

Please enter Name
Please enter Email
Please enter Contact No.
Please Select Country
Please Select Country

Our Media Mentors