Foreign nationals who want to enter United States of America must obtain either an immigrant or non-immigrant visa. Temporary work visa is for the foreign nationals who want to work and stay in USA for a fixed period of time and are not considered as permanent residents. For all temporary worker visa the employer needs to file and get the petition approved from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Following are the temporary working visa categories:-
1) H-1B: Person in Specialty Occupation-It Requires a higher education degree or its equivalent. Includes fashion models of distinguished merit and ability and government-to-government research and development, or co-production projects administered by the Department of Defence.
2) H-2A: Temporary Agricultural Worker-It is limited to nationals of particular states with which US has agreements with for temporary or seasonal agricultural work.
3) H-2B: Temporary Non-agricultural Worker- It is limited to nationals of particular states with which US has agreements with for temporary or seasonal non-agricultural work.
4) H-3: Trainee or Special Education visitor-It is to receive training other than graduate medical or academic training which is not available in the applicant’s home country or practical training programs in the education of children with mental, physical, or emotional disabilities.
5) L: Intra company Transferee-Employers can send their employees working at managerial level or in a field of specialized knowledge to work Individual who have been working at a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer if the employee has been working abroad continuously for 1 year within the three preceding years.
6) O: Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement-It is for the persons with extraordinary ability or extraordinary recognized achievements in the motion picture, television fields, sciences, arts, education, business and athletics demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim, to work in their field of expertise.
7) P-1: Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of an Entertainment Group-It is for the internationally recognized athlete, member of entertainment group or any such person who supports the essential services of the above individual.
8) P-2: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)-It is for the performance under a reciprocal exchange program between an organization in the United States and an organization in another country.
9) P-3: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)-It is to perform, teach or coach under a program that is culturally unique or a traditional ethnic, folk, cultural, musical, theatrical, or artistic performance or presentation.
10) Q-1: Participant in an International Cultural Exchange Program-It is for practical training and employment and for sharing of the history, culture, and traditions of your home country through participation in an international cultural exchange program.
Few jobs mentioned above require prospective employer to obtain a labour certification or other approval from the Department on your behalf before filing the Petition for a Non-immigrant Worker, Form I-129, with USCIS.
Family and Spouse
Except Cultural Exchange Visitor Q-1 visa applicants, your spouse and unmarried, minor children may also apply for the same visa category as you to accompany or join you
Visa Application Fee- $190.00
I was recommended by a close friend to use Visas Avenue. At first I was a little apprehensive to use their services as I felt that many times there was a massive communication gap. As time went by this gap got smaller and the case manager and myself could understand each other. My case manager was very thorough with the whole PR process for Canada. Read More...
My experience with Visas Avenue has been pretty good. They helped me to understand the entire process and were very supportive all the time. I would specially like to thank Rajeshwari who guided me and kept me informed about the entire documentation process. She sat for an entire day with me to make sure that my documents are in place and are sent without any Read More...
We have availed services of VISA Avenue for obtaining our Canadian PR. At first, we had a session in which we were explained about the point based approach, our eligibility and procedures for completing the process. The entire cost break up was clearly explained to us. The team was very helpful since the beginning from creating account to reviewing our documents and clarifying our doubts. Read More...
I had a very good experience with the team. The team is very supportive and professional.highly recommended.
I received my Canadian Student Visa few days ago. I am very thankful to the team of Visas Avenue for their services, especially to Ms. Nisha Kumari, Ms. Debasmita Ma'am and Mr. Ankit. I really appreciate the hard work and efforts taken by them. I would highly recommend them for immigration services.
We applied for our PR through Visas Avenue and the whole process went extremely smoothly. Our case was handled by Praveen and Shaad, both of them were very proactive, gave us ample time, cleared all our stupid questions how many ever times we asked. They are dedicated and understand our requirements and work towards that. They are knowledgeable as well and it was really nice Read More...