Foreign nationals who want to enter United States of America must obtain either an immigrant or non-immigrant visa. Temporary work visa is for the foreign nationals who want to work and stay in USA for a fixed period of time and are not considered as permanent residents. For all temporary worker visa the employer needs to file and get the petition approved from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Following are the temporary working visa categories:-
1) H-1B: Person in Specialty Occupation-It Requires a higher education degree or its equivalent. Includes fashion models of distinguished merit and ability and government-to-government research and development, or co-production projects administered by the Department of Defence.
2) H-2A: Temporary Agricultural Worker-It is limited to nationals of particular states with which US has agreements with for temporary or seasonal agricultural work.
3) H-2B: Temporary Non-agricultural Worker- It is limited to nationals of particular states with which US has agreements with for temporary or seasonal non-agricultural work.
4) H-3: Trainee or Special Education visitor-It is to receive training other than graduate medical or academic training which is not available in the applicant’s home country or practical training programs in the education of children with mental, physical, or emotional disabilities.
5) L: Intra company Transferee-Employers can send their employees working at managerial level or in a field of specialized knowledge to work Individual who have been working at a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer if the employee has been working abroad continuously for 1 year within the three preceding years.
6) O: Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement-It is for the persons with extraordinary ability or extraordinary recognized achievements in the motion picture, television fields, sciences, arts, education, business and athletics demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim, to work in their field of expertise.
7) P-1: Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of an Entertainment Group-It is for the internationally recognized athlete, member of entertainment group or any such person who supports the essential services of the above individual.
8) P-2: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)-It is for the performance under a reciprocal exchange program between an organization in the United States and an organization in another country.
9) P-3: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)-It is to perform, teach or coach under a program that is culturally unique or a traditional ethnic, folk, cultural, musical, theatrical, or artistic performance or presentation.
10) Q-1: Participant in an International Cultural Exchange Program-It is for practical training and employment and for sharing of the history, culture, and traditions of your home country through participation in an international cultural exchange program.
Few jobs mentioned above require prospective employer to obtain a labour certification or other approval from the Department on your behalf before filing the Petition for a Non-immigrant Worker, Form I-129, with USCIS.
Family and Spouse
Except Cultural Exchange Visitor Q-1 visa applicants, your spouse and unmarried, minor children may also apply for the same visa category as you to accompany or join you
Visa Application Fee- $190.00
I started my journey with Visas Avenue in January 2017 and I can say that after almost 3 years our hard work has paid off. I am highly thankful to Visas Avenue especially Resham, Mrigya, Shivangi, Samiksha, Vaibhav for all the help and support they provided. It could not have been possible without their cooperation on my case. I still remember Samiksha & Vaibhav working late night with me to submit my application and patiently listening to all my queries. Hats off to the team at Visas Avenue. They have the right set of candidates working on your case, they know their job, what documents to submit to make your case stronger so that it leads to success. At last I can say if its PR consulting services it has to be Visas Avenue!
After exhaustive research I zeroed on Visas Avenue for my Australian PR and the decision was totally worth it. My case was handled in a professional way, Shivangi and team gave me clear road map on how to get my desired visa. Vaibhav and Samiksha guided me through the tuff and complex visa journey, they were just a phone call away for my queries. I would strongly recommend Shivangi and team for PR aspirants. Thanks again to Shivangi, Vaibhav and Samiksha, keep up the good work.
I visited them in early 2019 for PR purpose after getting in touch with few other consultants and after meeting their executive Mr. Charanjit, i was really impressed as he was very convincing and was transparent regarding the whole ptocedure and explained me each and every possibility. And after the initial stage handled by him, my case was assigned to Mr Deepak Kumar and Mr. Amit kumar and i was really delighted how they took the while procedure from there and helped me at each and evey step and both were very understanding and humble. They did there best to fasten the process and get me through and here i am writing this review after getting my visa. i must say, Visas Avenue are best in trade and have such great and dedicated professionals like Charanjit, Deepak and Amit who can make this difficult journey quite smooth and easy for you. I will highly recommend it to those who are looking forward to go for PR procedure for Canada.
I highly recommend Visa Avenue to everyone who is looking forward to have a smooth and make the process of getting Canada PR easy, as I had a wonderful and present experience working with them. They made this complicated process so trouble free for me. I give them the credit for getting my Canada PR in very less time duration and also with minimal efforts from my end. Always they have done regular follow with me through emails and phone calls to update the status. Mostly they keep things very transparent. My experience was amazing and I will suggest everyone to consider them for the same. Special thanks to both Deepak and Amit as they were the one handling my file and they are very professional and knowledgeable.
The team is well equipped and trained with the procedures for migration / immigration. I have been helped and guided at every step of the way in the last one year. Overall, a good agency to go with inorder to immigrate to Canada. Thank for all the help and support.
I would rate Visas Avenue to the Best in their services. Thank you Ms. Shivangi, Ms. Samiksha & Mr. Vaibhav for handling my case, they have been really supportive and clear all through out the PR process. They ve assisted me with various options & helped me understand the pros & cons of each Visa category. Indeed you have been patient in answering my doubts. Thank you so much!
Hari Vignesh Hariharan
Sheer professionalism and dedication is what they stand for. Thank you Visas Avenue for helping me achieve my Australia’s dream. My consultant Ms. Shivangi Arora and her team helped me on each step of the process. A special mention for Mr. Vaibhav Saini who was very approachable and customer friendly and answered all my queries whenever I asked. A big thumbs up to the team and Visas Avenue. Thank you again.
Our experience with Visas Avenue has been a good one. Though initially there was some delay due to the case manager being changed, when my case was taken up by Ms. Priyanka Kandwal, the process has been pretty smooth. I would like to thank her and the team for their patience while handling our case and would like to commend their knowledge and expertise when it comes to the rules and regulations of the whole process. I would highly recommend them for the PR application process and already have done so. Wishing them all the best!!
Rincy Sarah John