Foreign nationals who want to enter United States of America must obtain either an immigrant or non-immigrant visa. Temporary work visa is for the foreign nationals who want to work and stay in USA for a fixed period of time and are not considered as permanent residents. For all temporary worker visa the employer needs to file and get the petition approved from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Following are the temporary working visa categories:-
1) H-1B: Person in Specialty Occupation-It Requires a higher education degree or its equivalent. Includes fashion models of distinguished merit and ability and government-to-government research and development, or co-production projects administered by the Department of Defence.
2) H-2A: Temporary Agricultural Worker-It is limited to nationals of particular states with which US has agreements with for temporary or seasonal agricultural work.
3) H-2B: Temporary Non-agricultural Worker- It is limited to nationals of particular states with which US has agreements with for temporary or seasonal non-agricultural work.
4) H-3: Trainee or Special Education visitor-It is to receive training other than graduate medical or academic training which is not available in the applicant’s home country or practical training programs in the education of children with mental, physical, or emotional disabilities.
5) L: Intra company Transferee-Employers can send their employees working at managerial level or in a field of specialized knowledge to work Individual who have been working at a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer if the employee has been working abroad continuously for 1 year within the three preceding years.
6) O: Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement-It is for the persons with extraordinary ability or extraordinary recognized achievements in the motion picture, television fields, sciences, arts, education, business and athletics demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim, to work in their field of expertise.
7) P-1: Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of an Entertainment Group-It is for the internationally recognized athlete, member of entertainment group or any such person who supports the essential services of the above individual.
8) P-2: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)-It is for the performance under a reciprocal exchange program between an organization in the United States and an organization in another country.
9) P-3: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)-It is to perform, teach or coach under a program that is culturally unique or a traditional ethnic, folk, cultural, musical, theatrical, or artistic performance or presentation.
10) Q-1: Participant in an International Cultural Exchange Program-It is for practical training and employment and for sharing of the history, culture, and traditions of your home country through participation in an international cultural exchange program.
Few jobs mentioned above require prospective employer to obtain a labour certification or other approval from the Department on your behalf before filing the Petition for a Non-immigrant Worker, Form I-129, with USCIS.
Family and Spouse
Except Cultural Exchange Visitor Q-1 visa applicants, your spouse and unmarried, minor children may also apply for the same visa category as you to accompany or join you
Visa Application Fee- $190.00
My case was dealt by Case manager Shivangi Arora , Monika & Abhiyansh. They were thoroughly professional and keenly followed the process and updated me constantly . I am glad i chose visasavenue and would recommend it anytime. Thanks for the support!
Visas Avenue handled my application for Australian PR successfully. They are good in knowledge, well versed with the current procedure. Special Thanks to Mrigya Shah and Arpita Saha, they both were polite, professional and always gave answer to all my queries which helped me in managing the stress during the application process.
My experience with Visas Avenue regarding my PR Application to Canada is simply delightful. It went as if there were no problems at all right from signing the contract with Visas Avenue till the point I finally received my PR intimation. The systems and team at Visas Avenue have a distinct style of working with complete transparency, commitment, responsibility and especially empathy towards the client Read More...
They say, I can work and live in Australia now. It is all because of Visas Avenue. It was all like a relay race in which I was just the first runner. I ran my first 100 meters and then handed the baton over to VA. First came Neeraj. I still remember when I first talked to him. I was so hesitant, so full of Read More...
Thank you Visas Avenue for your service. Your team has helped me for smooth sail of my PR application. Especially, Deepak & Amit (from Delhi Office) are really helpful. Very professional service. Recommend it for aspirants who need assistance in their process.
I kicked off my Australia PR in mid 2015. Visas Avenue s case officer (Erin Verma, Neeraj Kumar)helped in all the stages to get the PR done. Currently i hold an Australia PR Visa. You guys had been very helpful in each stage, have clear knowledge on the required documents and time frames. You guys had answered all the queries I had very promptly. Special Read More...