Foreign nationals who want to enter United States of America must obtain either an immigrant or non-immigrant visa. Temporary work visa is for the foreign nationals who want to work and stay in USA for a fixed period of time and are not considered as permanent residents. For all temporary worker visa the employer needs to file and get the petition approved from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Following are the temporary working visa categories:-
1) H-1B: Person in Specialty Occupation-It Requires a higher education degree or its equivalent. Includes fashion models of distinguished merit and ability and government-to-government research and development, or co-production projects administered by the Department of Defence.
2) H-2A: Temporary Agricultural Worker-It is limited to nationals of particular states with which US has agreements with for temporary or seasonal agricultural work.
3) H-2B: Temporary Non-agricultural Worker- It is limited to nationals of particular states with which US has agreements with for temporary or seasonal non-agricultural work.
4) H-3: Trainee or Special Education visitor-It is to receive training other than graduate medical or academic training which is not available in the applicant’s home country or practical training programs in the education of children with mental, physical, or emotional disabilities.
5) L: Intra company Transferee-Employers can send their employees working at managerial level or in a field of specialized knowledge to work Individual who have been working at a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer if the employee has been working abroad continuously for 1 year within the three preceding years.
6) O: Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement-It is for the persons with extraordinary ability or extraordinary recognized achievements in the motion picture, television fields, sciences, arts, education, business and athletics demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim, to work in their field of expertise.
7) P-1: Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of an Entertainment Group-It is for the internationally recognized athlete, member of entertainment group or any such person who supports the essential services of the above individual.
8) P-2: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)-It is for the performance under a reciprocal exchange program between an organization in the United States and an organization in another country.
9) P-3: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)-It is to perform, teach or coach under a program that is culturally unique or a traditional ethnic, folk, cultural, musical, theatrical, or artistic performance or presentation.
10) Q-1: Participant in an International Cultural Exchange Program-It is for practical training and employment and for sharing of the history, culture, and traditions of your home country through participation in an international cultural exchange program.
Few jobs mentioned above require prospective employer to obtain a labour certification or other approval from the Department on your behalf before filing the Petition for a Non-immigrant Worker, Form I-129, with USCIS.
Family and Spouse
Except Cultural Exchange Visitor Q-1 visa applicants, your spouse and unmarried, minor children may also apply for the same visa category as you to accompany or join you
Visa Application Fee- $190.00
Thanks a lot to the Visas Avenue team for helping me and my wife get our Australian PR. It was a complex process, but was made simple and easy because of the able guidance and promptness of my Case Manager (Ms. Kirti Chauhan). A special thank you to Kirti for what we have achieved today. Her timely advice and deep knowledge about the entire process, along with the extensive experience of handling different cases helped us a lot to get across the finishing line smoothly. I would definitely recommend Visas Avenue to anyone for immigration purposes and especially Kirti as the Case Manager. Keep up your good work.
Visas Avenue is a highly professional immigration agency providing top-notch value-for-money services. Me and my wife successfully applied for and received Canada PR about two weeks ago and this wouldn't have been possible without the support and guidance from my Visa Avenue agent - Ms. Ruchika Sharma. They reviewed our entire application, provided suggestions and recommendations and did thorough follow-up. I know friends who have been trying for Canada PR for more than 3 years - but our application got accepted within a year! Thanks to the suggestions by Visas Avenue, our documents got processed very quickly and there was no request for additional documents or information from Canadian immigration (which usually causes delay or rejection). A big thanks to Ruchika Sharma and her team!
Finally! I received my Canadian Visa stamped in my passport. That overwhelming moment. Thanks to you people. Especially Geetanjali Bharadwaj, She was very patient in answering all my questions. She never forgets to follow up even when i had to do something from my side.She never missed any chance to apply for PNP on behalf of me. She was the third manager who handled my case, initially i was worried but later i realised they have given my case to the right person. Visas Avenue has been so clean and transparent , The entire process i never visited their office or anyone in person. It was just through phone and Mail.I never faced any hickups in th entire process. I would blindly suggest Visasavenue to people. You just give them the required information they need from you, they will take care of the rest.I owe you guys a party, I'll soon visit you people in Delhi.
To begin with, I was rather apprehensive about starting my visa process with Visas Avenue as I am based out of Hyderabad and they had just inaugurated their branch in Hyderabad and I was among the very first clients to visit their office to inquire about the Canadian PR process. I must admit that I was rather overwhelmed by the information and the guidance they provided me in the first meeting given that Express Entry was relatively new process. But, I was convinced that they had the knowledge and expertise to guide me through the process. Though I was impressed, I still had my apprehensions as I was told that the documentation process would be handled at the New Delhi office, I had reservations about how effective the communication process would be. But, the process was handled very professionally and I was assigned to my case manager Shivangi Arora based in New Delhi office. Again, I was impressed by the amount of knowledge she possessed about the Canadian Immigration process and was very clear in communicating the way ahead for the visa process. There was constant two way communication and she was always readily available to respond to my queries. She was always there at all stages of the documentation process right from helping in drafting reference letters to choosing the correct NOC code for my profession. She was very proactive in communicating about the provincial nominations whenever available and was constantly following up on the updates about my application. I am a Canadian PR now and I never faced any issues during my entire application process thanks to the dedicated efforts of Shivangi and the entire Visas Avenue team.
Take my words: "Visas Avenue" is Genuine Company !! We are happy to share that we have received our PR Visa recently.We hope this review may help other aspirants to get the required Visa for them. First of all, Before starting the PR process we reviewed the companies and their profile online. After reading these reviews of various companies we were confused and not able to decide which company we should choose. We realized, there are various fake reviews and feedback about companies. We decided to choose a company where we can physically contact the actual consultant and meet rather than any distant/outside India company. We suggest others aspirants to choose a company where you can contact frequently and share views/documents easily. ( because you have to send lot or documents and deal with various confusions.) Personally, we would like to thanks Shivangi Arora, Sr. Manager - Visa & Documentation at Visas Avenue. She has thorough knowledge of each and every process. It would be better if you talk to her before starting skill assessment. Shivangi is exceptional good and has a lot of patience. We can give her full marks. We suggest you please be ready with your IELTS score, Degrees certificates, Experience letters, Form 16s, PaySlips, etc. And Finally, have patience. In total this company Visas Avenue is professional and reliable.
I would like to thank Visas Avenue for guiding me in successfully getting my Canadian PR !!!I initially approached Promita Deb from their Bangalore office. She checked my eligibility and gave me an idea about the entire Express Entry process, which actually helped me to make up my mind in applying for PR.My first case manager was Prateek Bhatnagar from their Delhi office. He was very helpful in assisting me to gather the documents in the initial phase.Later on I was assigned to another case manager Geetanjali Bharadwaj to whom I would like to express my sincere gratitude. She is such an expert in the field and resolved all my queries during the course of the ExpressEntry process. She gave regular reminders which actually helped me in submitting my application on time and eventually getting my PR much earlier than i expected. She was very professional and easy to liaise with, which made the entire process seamless. Great work team ! I would definitely recommend your services !!
It was a great experience availing Visas Avenue s services and we have successfully completed our application. The case officer assigned to us, Vijay Singh, took a lot of effort to get things across and double and triple checked our application and documents. I would definitely recommend them to whoever else is trying. Kudos to you guys and thanks.
Remson Sylvester Madtha
I had a great experience with Visas Avenue. My case was handled by Mrigya Shah. She was so patient with my 1000 questions/queries. She was very prompt and due diligent in her documentation, approach and filling visa. I did not have to re-confirm or review her work ever. She filled all my applications online and made sure i did not have to spend hrs together filling these forms. Visas avenue has got this done at ease for me.Good work Guys. Keep it up.