Foreign nationals who want to enter United States of America must obtain either an immigrant or non-immigrant visa. Temporary work visa is for the foreign nationals who want to work and stay in USA for a fixed period of time and are not considered as permanent residents. For all temporary worker visa the employer needs to file and get the petition approved from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Following are the temporary working visa categories:-
1) H-1B: Person in Specialty Occupation-It Requires a higher education degree or its equivalent. Includes fashion models of distinguished merit and ability and government-to-government research and development, or co-production projects administered by the Department of Defence.
2) H-2A: Temporary Agricultural Worker-It is limited to nationals of particular states with which US has agreements with for temporary or seasonal agricultural work.
3) H-2B: Temporary Non-agricultural Worker- It is limited to nationals of particular states with which US has agreements with for temporary or seasonal non-agricultural work.
4) H-3: Trainee or Special Education visitor-It is to receive training other than graduate medical or academic training which is not available in the applicant’s home country or practical training programs in the education of children with mental, physical, or emotional disabilities.
5) L: Intra company Transferee-Employers can send their employees working at managerial level or in a field of specialized knowledge to work Individual who have been working at a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer if the employee has been working abroad continuously for 1 year within the three preceding years.
6) O: Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement-It is for the persons with extraordinary ability or extraordinary recognized achievements in the motion picture, television fields, sciences, arts, education, business and athletics demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim, to work in their field of expertise.
7) P-1: Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of an Entertainment Group-It is for the internationally recognized athlete, member of entertainment group or any such person who supports the essential services of the above individual.
8) P-2: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)-It is for the performance under a reciprocal exchange program between an organization in the United States and an organization in another country.
9) P-3: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)-It is to perform, teach or coach under a program that is culturally unique or a traditional ethnic, folk, cultural, musical, theatrical, or artistic performance or presentation.
10) Q-1: Participant in an International Cultural Exchange Program-It is for practical training and employment and for sharing of the history, culture, and traditions of your home country through participation in an international cultural exchange program.
Few jobs mentioned above require prospective employer to obtain a labour certification or other approval from the Department on your behalf before filing the Petition for a Non-immigrant Worker, Form I-129, with USCIS.
Family and Spouse
Except Cultural Exchange Visitor Q-1 visa applicants, your spouse and unmarried, minor children may also apply for the same visa category as you to accompany or join you
Visa Application Fee- $190.00
I am really amazed with their services. I got my multiple visitor visa in just 4 days. They charged me very reasonable fees. All my paperwork was done so quickly. My application was filed by Mr. Gaurav Sharma. He is really best. I searched many consultants on internet and found the best reviews for Visas Avenue due to which i filed my case through them. And iam so happy that i have got the return of my hardwork. Many many thanks to Visas Avenue. Really appreciate their Services. Big Cheers to them.
I am overjoyed after getting Australian PR Visa along with my wife with immense help from Visas Avenue (VA) team in a record time of less than 6 months. We certainly recommend Visas Avenue for Visa aspirants. Our sincere thanks to the two extremely talented ladies-M/s Phanjina Narjary and M/s Kirti Chauhan. The entire process was hassle free and well organized. The best part of VA team is their proactive working and transparency. Our case was particularly complicated as I am Indian and my wife hails from Nepal. Initially I did research for at least 3 months about Visa consultants and must have had conversations with at least 20 of them across India and Nepal. After rigorous research of Visa sites and reviews on the internet, VA stood out to be the best choice with immensely informative website, no history of complaints and great reviews from clients. We met Phanjina at VA office Bengaluru. She was the main reason for us to choose Australian immigration after she did our profiling for both Canada and Australia. She was knowledgeable about the criteria for visa application and honest in her guidance. She was prompt in replying to mails and answered all silly queries that we had. After signing the contract, we were assigned to Kirti from VA office in Delhi. She is an admirable person when it comes to being proactive at work. Kirti ensured that all the documents were immaculate and was of extreme help in guiding us for my spouse documents from Nepal. She was clear in instructions and reviewing documents at every phase of our Visa application process. All phone enquiries were attended, all mails were replied and all questions were answered by her. Because of her proactive approach We never had any issues as our documents were sitting ready before the actual requirement for submission. We got our Visa only because Kirti was clear about the entire process and dedicated to do her best for her clients. Best Wishes for VA team in their future endeavorsThank you once again!!!
My name is Sharad n on 18th Dec, 15 i finally got my PR for Australia. All thanks to brilliant n approachable staff at VisasAvenues. I would like to specially mention Erin and Kapil for helping through my nervous days n counselling me. They were bang on with all their visa related advice and documents.They are extremely professional with quick mail responses and their services are value for money.Hope you can add job n settlement related services too so it would be a complete package for clients.Kapil n Erin take my bows and wish Visas Avenues many more successful client Visa grants.
Wow! I am truly glad to get my Canadian PR through express entry. I am Dentist by ProfessionIt’s like a dream coming true. I sincerely thank my Case Manager (Sahil Vij) at Visas Avenue for his useful help and assistance. My Case Manager, really helped me in every key aspect of visa process, i.e. gathering key documents, understanding the instructions, following the process, filing the application, etc. I acknowledge and appreciate the client service of Visas Avenue Pvt Ltd.I feel truly obliged to Visas Avenue while I write this. I am grateful for the support and assistance.Kudos to the whole team for the great work you people are doing. Good luck for your future endeavors.
I would like to share my feedback on the services provided by the Visa avenue for the successful completion of my file and arrival of my PR visa. I would specially like to express my gratitude to Ms Ankita Jain who was my first point of contact with the company and motivated me to go ahead with the process when i was skeptical of the idea. I would also like to thank my case manager Mr Vijay Singh who worked on my profile and kept me updated. Thankyou so much team!
I had a wonderful experience working with Shivangi Arora at Visas Avenue. She has been an extremely diligent and dedicated person. Her eye for detail is commendable and nothing goes un-noticed. Shivangi has worked through the case for my Australia PR very efficiently and has also been proactive to keep us in the loop at each stage.If it hadn't been for Shivangi I am sure I would not have had such a great experience through this process.Great working with you Guys!!!
I was a bit dubious about any consultancy when I was Looking for a suitable one regarding my Australian PR. When I came across Visas Avenue, all of my doubts were gone. They were polite and Professional. And they know their job very well. I have got my ITA from New South Wales. I want to thank whole the team of Visas Avenue for the processing of my Australian PR.
Manish Kumar Chopra
I have had really good experience with Visas Avenue. My case was handled mostly by Mrigya Shah and in her absence by Shivangi Arora. Both of them were highly professional and were always ready to provide answers to my queries. I couldn t have asked for a better team to deal with my visa process. Best wishes guys!!