Foreign nationals who want to enter United States of America must obtain either an immigrant or non-immigrant visa. Temporary work visa is for the foreign nationals who want to work and stay in USA for a fixed period of time and are not considered as permanent residents. For all temporary worker visa the employer needs to file and get the petition approved from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Following are the temporary working visa categories:-
1) H-1B: Person in Specialty Occupation-It Requires a higher education degree or its equivalent. Includes fashion models of distinguished merit and ability and government-to-government research and development, or co-production projects administered by the Department of Defence.
2) H-2A: Temporary Agricultural Worker-It is limited to nationals of particular states with which US has agreements with for temporary or seasonal agricultural work.
3) H-2B: Temporary Non-agricultural Worker- It is limited to nationals of particular states with which US has agreements with for temporary or seasonal non-agricultural work.
4) H-3: Trainee or Special Education visitor-It is to receive training other than graduate medical or academic training which is not available in the applicant’s home country or practical training programs in the education of children with mental, physical, or emotional disabilities.
5) L: Intra company Transferee-Employers can send their employees working at managerial level or in a field of specialized knowledge to work Individual who have been working at a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer if the employee has been working abroad continuously for 1 year within the three preceding years.
6) O: Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement-It is for the persons with extraordinary ability or extraordinary recognized achievements in the motion picture, television fields, sciences, arts, education, business and athletics demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim, to work in their field of expertise.
7) P-1: Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of an Entertainment Group-It is for the internationally recognized athlete, member of entertainment group or any such person who supports the essential services of the above individual.
8) P-2: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)-It is for the performance under a reciprocal exchange program between an organization in the United States and an organization in another country.
9) P-3: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)-It is to perform, teach or coach under a program that is culturally unique or a traditional ethnic, folk, cultural, musical, theatrical, or artistic performance or presentation.
10) Q-1: Participant in an International Cultural Exchange Program-It is for practical training and employment and for sharing of the history, culture, and traditions of your home country through participation in an international cultural exchange program.
Few jobs mentioned above require prospective employer to obtain a labour certification or other approval from the Department on your behalf before filing the Petition for a Non-immigrant Worker, Form I-129, with USCIS.
Family and Spouse
Except Cultural Exchange Visitor Q-1 visa applicants, your spouse and unmarried, minor children may also apply for the same visa category as you to accompany or join you
Visa Application Fee- $190.00
Best agency to get your Visa application processed. I would really like to thank Mr Miraj Rathod, Ms Rajitha and Ms Anusha for helping us with all queries and getting our application processed. The fee is quite nominal and they help us in every possible manner.
I would like to thank Visas Avenue for helping us out with Canada PR. When my husband first visited the office, they explained the step-by-step process which helped us in understanding things clearly.Special thanks to Ajay who was constantly keeping us posted with the documents that are necessary for the process. I thoroughly recommend Visas Avenue to people who are really looking at migration to Canada. I personally recommended Visas Avenue to lot of my acquaintances and they're really satisfied with their professional services.
They are Very Very professional and thorough with their approach. With the kind of system they have their documentation process cannot go wrong. We only have to put up true and correct statements from the beginning. They have answered all my questions courteously.
Shiv Prakash Nadar
Visas Avenue has been a pillar of support for us during the whole Canadian PR process. They helped us every step of the way until we got our visas. The approachable staff who understands our needs helped clear all the hurdles. We would like to appreciate Ms. Rajeshwari Vadde and Ms. Jyothi Battala for their who lehearted support, patience and cooperation.
Had the best experience, in terms of agents, of my life so far! All thanks to Vivin, Sharmila and Priyanka, who were there supporting and working efficiently at every stage of the process! Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a no-stress and smooth visa process! Thank you!
Visas Avenue proven to be good consultant when it's regarding processing my Canadian pr. To me they were professional and I’m completely satisfied with the accountability they have shown in my case and follow ups they did for me. Rajeshwari.V is my Case Manager for Canada and she did an excellent job in explaining me the whole process/ documents needed and how/where to get them. Finally i got my pr exactly on/before the expected processing time. I knew the whole process and yet I took help of visas avenue as I wanted professionals to fail-proof my application and make sure it cause no extra unnecessary delays and that’s exactly what I got for them. Definitely recommended..!!
Mr. Lenin Reddy
Highly recommend them. This is not my first experience with them, but in fact have got my brother s, bhabhi s and two friend s applications already processed through them. The fees is quite reasonable and transparent and even for a straightforward case, I would recommend going with VA. Special shout out to Vaibhav and Samiksha for standing with me throughout the process. Thanks a ton, guys!""The best thing about Visa Avenues is that when they take up your application, they really get invested in the process. I started off with a 189/190 application but when the application conditions changed, VA advised me to go for 489. This is significant as they normally dont lodge 489 applications, but did it on my behalf as I was already a client. This willingness to go beyond what is strictly required is what I appreciate the most. Further, they are very diligent in going through the requirements and in dotting every i and ticking every t.
"Visa Avenues is a superb professional services available for immigration related consulting. They are super prompt, reliable, thorough and provide alternatives if required. My experience is based on working with Samiksha Lal, Vaibhav Saini and Shivangi Arora."