Free Assesment Form

Other Workers

Disclaimer – Visas Avenue does not provide any guidance or assistance on UK employment/work visa. This page is only for information purpose. Visa Avenue provide documentation assistance related to the different government program

This is a work-based immigration category outside the points-based system for people who want to come to and work in the UK.

There are three sub categories which are open now:-

  • Domestic workers in private households-This visa is for the employers who wish to take their domestic workers(cleaners, chauffeurs, cooks, those providing personal care for the employer or a member of the employer’s family, and nannies) with them during their visit to UK for up to 6 months.


  • You must be an established member of your employer’s staff – you must have worked for your employer for at least a year before you apply for a visa.
  • You must agree to return back after 6 months or when your employer returns whichever is sooner.
  • You must be domestic worker in the same house as your current employer or in a household that your current employer uses regularly, and there is evidence of a connection between you and the employer.
  • You must intend to travel to UK with an employer who is a British or EEA citizen, usually lives outside the UK, and does not intend to stay in the UK for more than 6 months or that employer’s husband, wife, civil partner or child who is also a British or EEA citizen; or the foreign national husband, wife, civil partner or child of an employer who is a British or EEA citizen and does not intend to stay in the UK for more than 6 months; or  foreign national employer (or their husband, wife, civil partner or child) who has a visa to come to the UK as a visitor.
  • You must be aged between 18-35 years.
  • You should not intend to work in the UK except as a domestic worker for that employer; and
  • You should be able to support yourself without the need for public funds.

The fee for your application is £278

This is a temporary issued to individuals under contract or subcontract to work on fishing vessels in UK territorial waters.


  • You must show that you intend to work in UK territorial waters.
  • You must plan to work only on the fishing vessel and not on any other vessel. Also the fishing vessel must not operate in international waters outside the 12-mile limit; and
  • You must be employed for at least 12 months before applying for the visa on that fishing vessel.

The fee for your application is £550

  • Representatives of overseas business-This visa is for the individuals intending to set up a wholly owned subsidiary or register a UK branch for an overseas parent company; or is an employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation.


  • You must have been recruited and employed by a company overseas whose headquarter is outside UK.
  • You must not intend to do any work in UK other than being the representative of overseas employer.
  • You must have sufficient funds to support yourself in UK.

If you are working as a sole representative of an overseas company

  • You must be a senior employee who intends to establish a commercial presence (registered branch or a wholly owned subsidiary concerned with the same type of business activity as the parent company) for the company in the UK.
  • The company must not have any branch subsidiary or other representative in the UK.
  • You must have full authority to make company decisions on company’s behalf.
  • You must show your good track record in the same field.
  • You must meet English level requirements.
  • You must meet English level requirements.

If you are working as Employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation


  • Your employer must intend to post you on a long-term assignment as a representative of your overseas employer.

Fee depends on the country of nationality of the applicant


Free Assessment Visa Assessment Form

    Please fill in the fields below .

  • SEND
Call Now Button